German Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce was founded in May 2009, it is a Semi-Government Organization and it composes of 5 Countries, first with Germany, UAE, Qatar, Oman, and Iraq. It is the first international Institute/Institution that comes from a federal level, and AHK is bilaterally Federal Business Organization that has been built in the Gulf. And they are part of the German Chambers Network that works globally; it currently has One-Hundred and Thirty locations in Ninety Countries.
BMWi (Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy) Co-Funded the AHKs. They have a good relationship with the Chambers of Industry and Commerce in Germany (IHKs), both AHKs and IHKs work together to help the developing German Companies, and extending their capabilities to work internationally and build business relations with foreign Countries.
The Chambers of Industry and Commerce (IHKs) German Association (DIHK) is The Umbrella Organization, which also helps and cooperates with different German Trade Association that innovates and strengthens the connections of AHKS to Various businesses and Markets.
The Different Objective of the council:
- To support each other, like when they are facing scarcity, others would help and provide the resources that are specifically lacking.
- Exchange different Theory: Marketing and Business Strategy that can help an under developing companies.
- To conduct business meetings, seminars, or conferences that can create a strong relationship or alliances between different representatives. All the meetings can be seen on their Official Website.
- To build business opportunities with a different international group that can help the economy of the country.
AHK offers large quantities of Activities such as providing Business Intelligence Strategy and Consulting Services for Companies that are new and needed help. It also Acts as a Platform for possible joint ventures and business opportunities in the UAE and Germany and more.
Ten Advantages of the German Emirati Business Council
If you are a member of the Business Council, you will be able to get many benefits such as:
- Gain Business Opportunities whether in the United Arab Emirates or Germany, as the Business Council act as a Business network for both parties.
- Joint Ventures are possible through sharing the same Mutual Interest, like in Business Activities, and Goals or Target.
- Avoidance of Scarcity, as both Countries is helping each other to turn their weaknesses into Strengths.
- It can generate more profits than your usual Revenue, through the increases of Business Activities and transactions.
- Businesses expand more Faster and increase the productivity of the Workforce through Exchanging of Ideas or Business Strategy.
- You will have an entry to New Markets and Distribution Networks, and Many Business Partners are introduced in the Business Council that can be your partnership in the business world.
- Improve the Business Status: By being in the Business Council immediate benefits are provided that can help your Company.
- Improves the range of your business activities with the help of Business Networks, and the Business meetings, conference, and more.
- Enhance your Business Related Knowledge, and decision making in different situations with the help of the members of the council and representatives of different organizations that are working in a developed company.
- The Imports and Exports of Both the United Arab Emirates and Germany are increased through the different business transactions and because of the German Emirati Joint Council.
UAE’s and Germany’s Relationship:
The Relations of the two started at May 1972, United Arab Emirates has an embassy in the Capital of Germany “Berlin” and they also have a Consulate in Munich, while Germany also has an Embassy in the Capital of UAE, which is Abu Dhabi and a Consulate in Dubai. Germany Exports to UAE almost 6 Billion Euros of Goods. Germany is the 4th largest export and also helped in the Infrastructure Projects in the UAE. The United Arab Emirates is the home of more or less Nine-Hundred German Companies, and is the Largest Trade Partner of Germany in the Middle East There are Hundreds to Thousands of Expats in both countries that are doing business activities, and who have helped in maintaining the good relationship and links of both Countries, and with the German Emirati Business Council, It will continue to strengthen the relationship of both parties, support each other, and maintain the peace between the Two Respective Countries.
The Largest and strongest national Economy in Europe Continent is Germany that holds about 28% of its area economy. And in terms of its global rank capabilities, it ranks 4th in nominal GDP (3.42 Trillion US Dollars) and ranks 5th at Purchasing Power Parity GDP (4.13 Trillion US Dollars). In the Year 2016, Germany has marked a record of being able to have the highest trade surplus in the world, worth three hundred ten billion US Dollars, making them the largest capital exporter. Their Total Workforce is 44 million people, estimated on 2016.
Gross Domestic Products in different Sectors:
- Primary (Agriculture): 0.7%
- Secondary (Industry): 30.2%
- Tertiary (Services): 73.8%
Main Industries of Germany:
- Machine Tools
The United Arab Emirates Economy is one of largest in the Arab Lands; in fact, it is the second largest after KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). Its GDP or Gross Domestic Product is currently worth 382.58 Billion US Dollars (1.4 Trillion AED) based on the 2017 result, UAE’s Total GDP represent about 0.60 percent of the World’s GDP. The main source of their revenues came from oil exports which hold 85 percent of the UAE’s economy. And lastly, their total workforce is Five million and Two hundred forty-two thousand people, based on 2016 estimation.
Their GDP by different sectors in percentage:
- Agriculture (Primary): 0.7%
- Industry (Secondary): 44.6%
- Services (Tertiary): 54.7%
Main industries of the UAE:
- Ship Repair