Let’s all think GREEN. Let’s think about PLANTS. March 7 is Plant Power Day. It is the day to make all healthy plants a hero in our lives. It’s time to reset, gain energy and feel great.
CHLOROPHYL is a pigment which gives the plant a green color. This green pigments of the plant get nutrient from the sun. This is all present in most green vegetables and some people take it as a health additive. Also, this chlorophyll helps the plant bears its fruits. Eating plant-based food gives you all vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals that benefit your body.
For the food to be a good supplement, it should be fresh and real food with minimal preservatives and processing. Whether you are herbivores or omnivores, you can gain an enormous amount of health benefits by eating a plant-based diet. Hundreds of studies show that eating fresh more plants foods in the minimally processed form will protect you away from any kind of disease plus it is healthiest ways to lose weight.
Meal planning is vital to healthy eating. The good thing about home cooking is that you can plan and control what goes into your meals. You can select what is the best meal for the whole family and also to yourself.
The power of the plant-based diet:
- Protect your heart – eating a plant-based diet can lower the risk of heart attack and lower your blood pressure and cholesterol level. Eating nuts, whole grains, vegetables, and fruits are one of the good sources. Berries have this power booster that gives phytonutrients and soluble fibers to keep our heart in a healthy state.
- Help you lose weight in natural ways – Obesity is one of the main problems because of not eating good and correct food in your diet plans. Fortunately, eating vegetables and fruits can help to keep your weight off and gives a lasting impact on your health. Less risk of stroke and obesity too.
- Healthy Skin – vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals from the vegetables and fruits can make our skin glows. Nutrition is important to our health. An unhealthy lifestyle can damage your metabolism, weight gain and have a bad impact on your organs most of it is your skin. It can lead to early aging, dryness, and freckles. Eating fruits and vegetables can hydrate your skin and gives you nourishment.
- Healthy digestions – Fruits and vegetables contain a huge amount of huge fiber content essential for proper digestions. This is easy to digest and helps to improve body metabolism and fast removal of toxic waste in our body.
- Saves money – plant-based foods are way too cheaper. You save more money than buying animal source. It is more economical and if you are healthy fewer chances of paying expensive medical bills.
- Increase Lifespan -Beyond reducing the risk of cancer and diabetes, the benefits of eating plant-based foods can protect you from the harmful disease can make you live longer, happier, healthier, worry-free and feel younger.
You are what you eat.
It is important to eat good food in order to be healthy and fit. What we put into our mouth not only feeds our body but also nourishes us. Eating plants are not only good for us also it is good for our environment. Today, let us switch up our meal and bring power plants food on the top our menu. Let start putting plants first in our list.