- 1 Thank you to everyone who participated in the scholarship program. The jury were overwhelmed by quality of submissions thus required extended time to review.
- 2 Finally, we are announcing the winner for this year’s Peace and Tolerance Scholarship Contest.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the scholarship program. The jury were overwhelmed by quality of submissions thus required extended time to review.
Finally, we are announcing the winner for this year’s Peace and Tolerance Scholarship Contest.
Name: Ayesha Chaudhry
Age: 21 Years old
Winner’s full address, email address and phone number have been hidden as for privacy purpose requested by the winner herself.
Mohamed Dekkak, is a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural even promoter and philanthropist. A Moroccan expat, he is best known as the Chairman and Founder of Adgeco Group of Companies.
Mohamed Dekkak has been overseas for an extended period. He is a business professional and a successful Moroccon entrepreneur with high academic & business qualifications; Mohamed Dekkak holds his passion for building inventive start-up companies. He is a man with the excellent background in crafting collaboration with multi-national companies in an extensive range of industries from oil and gas, through power and energy and energy via construction and engineering. Multilingual and excellent networker. He is also heading and member of many non profit foundations, association for business philanthropy, para diplomacy, peace and tolerance promotion.
Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people how share his vision. His vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open mindness and harmony between communities.
Scholarship Topic: Peace and Tolerance
Scholarship Amount: $10,000
Deadline: 31 Dec 2017
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply for this scholarship, please read below.
- Write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“.
- The research paper must be minimum 5000 words long :
– Explaining why and how the project is innovative?
– Demonstrating how you can implement the project on the ground.
– The project impact.
- Your Complete Name
- Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner)
- Your Email address
- School/College/University name
Terms and Conditions:
- The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes.
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old.
- Open for all nationalities.
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship.
- Once you submit your application and article, the Scholarship donor has the right to publish it online after the approval of the committee.
- The academic committee has the right to accept or decline any submission.
Every submission will be reviewed by an International academic committee of experts in the field.
- The result will announce the winner on 30 Jan 2018.
- The winner will be notified by an email or a phone call.
- The result will be displayed on the website.
The final date of application Dec 31, 2017, 11:59 GMT. No application will be entertained after this date..
Please fill the form below to submit the application.