Do you desire to travel? Are you interested to learn a new language, meet new people, strengthen your leadership skills, and implement new ideas within our cultural arts community?
Organized by the Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta, “The International Festival of IBN Battuta 2nd edition is calling on for volunteers. Our team of volunteers is incredibly diverse, coming from many different countries and backgrounds who all share the passion for arts, travel, and culture.
About the Festival:
Happening on Tangier City, Morocco on November 9-12, 2017, the event carries the theme, “Travelers, the Ambassadors of Peace”. Festival activities include: Conferences, Carnival, Outdoor Film Shows, Live Stage Plays, Music Shows, Street and Art Exhibition and so much more.
This initiative requires sufficient manpower and will run for 4 days. People of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities may volunteer in a variety of roles during the festival.
- Marketing/Group Connections
- OVERALL EVENT COORDINATOR
- Front of the house / Tour guide volunteers/Hospitality/Ushering
- Digital Concierge
- Public Relations
- Media / Journalists and Live Bloggers
- AV Specialist /Production Manager/Technical and Creative Director
- Light and Sound Technicians
- Props and Backstage Crew, Costume and Wardrobe Staff
- Makeup artist and hair stylist
- Photographers and Videographers
- Peace and Order / Traffic and Crowd Control Volunteers
- Exhibit Hall Volunteer
- Theater Ticket Takers
- Doctors and Medical Assistants
- Clean up drive volunteers
The Organizing Committee:
The Moroccan Association of Ibn Battuta was established to promote the illustrious character of the first traveler in the world. The association continues to commemorate the legacy of the great Ibn Battuta through cultural events.
We hope that you’ll have a meaningful and enjoyable time working with us and so we want you to participate in whatever area that interests you.
Volunteering can help you expand the way you view things and to see the world through other people’s eyes. What are you waiting for? Begin your volunteer stories with us.
To facilitate the processing of your application, visit our website: